We just want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from us at Purely Pets, so if you are not, for whatever reason, we will fix it super quickly for you.
Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PROOF OF PURCHASE
All requests for return, refunds, exchanges or replacements must be followed by the original receipt of the transaction sent to your nominated email address.
GOODS DAMAGED OR FAULTY
If your goods arrive faulty or dead-on arrival (DOA) for some reason, we will do whatever we can to fix the problem. To start the process, please contact us as soon as possible. You may be asked to submit photographs or a video of the damage or fault to verify the damage or DOA.
We can arrange for a replacement to be shipped out free of charge or a refund once obtained. We may not need the damaged item returned to us in most situations, but we ask that you retain the damaged item so we can check that we do not need it to be returned. We will pay the cost of its return if we do need it to be returned.
After 48 hours from the time of delivery, we will not take responsibility for damaged goods.
All items with Purely Pets are protected by the required Australian and manufacturer's warranties. Warranty periods and legislation will differ and are at the discretion of the brands. We will do all we can to assist you with your warranty claim and work with the brands on your behalf.
A picture or video is adequate for a warranty claim in most cases, and in some instances, the brands need us to get the product back from you for review. If this is the case, at no cost to the consumer, the defective item will be returned to Purely Pets. We will arrange for the expense of giving us the product back. If the item is found to be misused and not defective upon inspection by the brand distributor or owner, you will have to bear the shipping costs of returning the item to us as the consumer and then back to you, which is our normal shipping rate.
Please contact us immediately if you have any problems, so that we can start the warranty claim process as soon as possible.
CHANGE OF MIND/INCORRECT CHOICE
If within 30 days you have changed your mind about your order, we will gladly refund, or exchange provided:
- You will return the product within 30 days of the order
- You provide proof of purchase
- The product is in a re-saleable state, including:
- It is contained in its original packaging, including manuals and all accessories;
- It is in its original state and unused
In the event that you change your mind, you will be liable for all expenses associated with returning the product to us and your refund will be lower than the initial shipping paid. Any returns (including packaging) that are damaged or soiled will not be approved and may be sent back to you.
Refunds can only be made by the same form of payment and we will check that the product was initially purchased through our website and that the buying customer's information can be checked.
Any returns sent back without clearance to Purely Pets will be returned to you at your own expense.
EXCEPTIONS TO CONSUMER GUARANTEES
Consumer guarantees do not apply if you:
- Got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it
- Misused a product in any way that caused the problem
- Knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product
- Asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business or were unclear about what you wanted
Rights to a repair, replacement, refund, cancellation or compensation do not apply to items:
- Worth more than $40,000 purely for business use, such as machinery or farming equipment
- You plan to on-sell or change so that you can re-supply as a business
- Bought as a one-off from a private seller, for example at a garage sale or fete (but you do have rights to full title, undisturbed possession and no unknown debts or extra charges)
- Bought at auction where the auctioneer acted as an agent for the owner (but you do have rights to full title, undisturbed possession and no unknown debts or extra charges)
- Where the contract is to store or transport goods as part of business activities
RETURN TO SENDER
You will be charged a flat rate of $15.95 for this if you deny delivery of a package or it is returned to us by Australia Post as a "Return To Sender". This fee represents exactly what we are charged by Australia Post for this return service. If a parcel is returned to us and we consider the product to be defective or damaged, the only exception to this charge is. "If, for any of these purposes, a package is labelled by Australia Post as "Return To Sender" and not limited to only these scenarios: 1. At checkout, an incorrect address is given by you, 2. For a change of mind, 3, you hesitate to accept delivery. The flat rate charge of $15.95 would apply if you did not collect your package from the Post Office and it was returned to us. You will have to pay an extra shipping charge as per the regular fees on our website if you want the order to be delivered back to you.